• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Elneny and Partey both injured 1 week before deadline day. And now we have Timber injured and K.Tierney leave and maybe Holding and Cedric leave, so they have to find a new defender. The reason they let K.Tierney leave i think they are working behind the scence to get a new defender or they think 6 defenders are enough

They weren't season ending injuries either. I think it was a couple of months at worst. I think they're setting themselves up for failure if they don't bring in another CB or LB.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Nah we're absolutely done. Over the past few seasons we've had our business well planned out, besides maybe Jorginho there's been no real knee jerk just try to get someone in signing types. And even then how often does someone like Jorginho pop up? I'm sure if the defensive equivalent somehow happens we might try but I just think we're done.

Maybe Cancello if his Barce move falls through

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ryan Gravenberch is on Merseyside for a medical ahead of his move from Bayern Munich to Liverpool.
The Athletic revealed last night that the two clubs had agreed a fixed fee of €40million for the Netherlands international midfielder to move to Anfield.
The 21-year-old will now undergo medical checks and if all goes to plan will sign a five-year deal with the Premier League club.
He will join Alexis Mac Allister, Dominik Szoboszlai and Wataru Endo as new midfield additions for Jurgen Klopp this summer.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good signing Gravenberch, I think it gives them that workmanlike midfield option again that Wijnuldum (sp) provided for them once.

Still think they need an option at six though, and if they can do something there today and keep Salah, I'd tip them for a good season.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Our inability to move unessential personnel like Cedric, Lokonga & Holding is far more infurtiating than our seeming indifference to shore up our defenses with an additional signing.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Our inability to move unessential personnel like Cedric, Lokonga & Holding is far more infurtiating than our seeming indifference to shore up our defenses with an additional signing.

They go hand in hand.

As long as we can shift Lokonga and Holding today that makes room for one additional signing.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

On paper a summer window of -

Havertz, Rice, Raya and Timber.

Is excellent stuff from the club. Along with tying down pretty much every key player here, and not having to sell any key players? We’ve had an excellent summer. It just feels different because we got everything done so early

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
On paper a summer window of -

Havertz, Rice, Raya and Timber.

Is excellent stuff from the club. Along with tying down pretty much every key player here, and not having to sell any key players? We’ve had an excellent summer. It just feels different because we got everything done so early

Agreed, the only dampner would be letting KT go out on loan while JT is injured and not bringing anyone else.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

They weren't season ending injuries either. I think it was a couple of months at worst. I think they're setting themselves up for failure if they don't bring in another CB or LB.

We signed Tavares to be back up to Tierney, added Zinny, signed Tomi to be back up to White, Kiwi needed for Gabriel.

Both our back up left backs have left, we have to get one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom