• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It's kinda rare seeing managers saying this stuff out loud.
Because it's absolutely pathetic saying it I guess. Other teams don't have Rice or a 40m replacement either yet they don't concede 70 goals ffs only the three teams about to be relegated have conceded as many.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I was told we were a much better team without Rice? 🤔

I think Rice was replaced adequately and Moyes just unnecessarily buried his midfielders here. We can see where Arteta picked up his tendency to blame his tools from though!

Last edited:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I think Rice was replaced adequately and Moyes just unnecessarily buried his midfielders here. We can see where Arteta picked it up his tendency to blame his tools from though!
"Yeah things gone to sh*t cause we never learned how to deal since Nigel left Accounting" imagine your boss hanging you out like this at work

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

"Yeah things gone to sh*t cause we never learned how to deal since Nigel left Accounting" imagine your boss hanging you out like this at work

Yeah blaming not just one result but away results on one player who's departed I don't think I've heard that from the manager before :lol:

I guess that extension isn't coming and Moyes and the players are thinking sod it.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yeah blaming not just one result but away results on one player who's departed I don't think I've heard that from the manager before :lol:

I guess that extension isn't coming and Moyes and the players are thinking sod it.
Thought he was real profound saying it as well "Declan Rice." with his ancient sunken eyes.

Will never understand how people go public blaming their subordinates, not once has it ever reflected well on anyone yet you still see people like Moyes with 370 years on the job do it regularly.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
tenor.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's quite sad/funny from Moyes, tbh... especially when you consider pretty much the first thing Rice said after we signed him was how he's never experienced coaching like Arteta's before lol.

What Moyes has just done is the manager equivalent of drunk dailiing your ex after a heavy night out 😅

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I think Rice was replaced adequately and Moyes just unnecessarily buried his midfielders here. We can see where Arteta picked up his tendency to blame his tools from though!

We haven't brought in anyone remotely close to Rice in terms of ability. On paper we bought the right profiles but there's a big a gap between Rice and Alvarez in terms of defensive ability as there is between Rice and Ødegaard in terms of technical ability, he's that good.

Moyes comments are horrendous though and there's no need to **** on your current players like that, but he's a man on the way out so it's not really surprising.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Because it's absolutely pathetic saying it I guess. Other teams don't have Rice or a 40m replacement either yet they don't concede 70 goals ffs only the three teams about to be relegated have conceded as many.

Even worse considering how unambitious we set up the team, playing the lowest (or close to) block in the league and focusing on attacking transitions 98% of the time.

Shipping a ton of goals if you're trying to play expansive good football is one thing, but this has been something else to watch. If it wasn't for our front 3 this season we would be battling relegation.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That's quite sad/funny from Moyes, tbh... especially when you consider pretty much the first thing Rice said after we signed him was how he's never experienced coaching like Arteta's before lol.

What Moyes has just done is the manager equivalent of drunk dailiing your ex after a heavy night out 😅

Surprised he didn’t call Steve Round lol he would have had all the answers for him.

The guy probably would have rejuvenated the West Ham squad by watching videos of Leon Osman, Pienaar, Distin and them man 😂 in all seriousness it looks to me that Paqueta has already agreed a deal elsewhere from what I saw yesterday. Only player that looked like he was trying was Kudus.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Surprised he didn’t call Steve Round lol he would have had all the answers for him.

The guy probably would have rejuvenated the West Ham squad by watching videos of Leon Osman, Pienaar, Distin and them man 😂 in all seriousness it looks to me that Paqueta has already agreed a deal elsewhere from what I saw yesterday. Only player that looked like he was trying was Kudus.

Tbf there has been discontent in the squad regarding the way we play for some time now and with Moyes 100% going this summer I can understand why the players just can't be ****ed, we have nothing to play for anyway.

Got so bad even Dec confronted Moyes about how unambitious we were in the way we set up. The comments Dec made later on about how he had to "relearn football" or whatever probably largely stems from his frustrations about not being allowed to play "proper" football for so many years.

I think Paqueta is leaving though, he deserves to get his last big contract for a CL club, brilliant player.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I can understand why the players just can't be ****ed, we have nothing to play for anyway.

Wrong. The players are playing for the “Declan Rice wins the PL achievement” that’s enough to wake up for your final game of the season 😉

Btw doesn’t 8th get you conference league? If you win all your games and Utd lose the next few then isn’t that still on?

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom