• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

In any case (cover your eyes Riou sorry buddy) I am open to the possibility of Rice being a better all round better player than Gilberto and Gilberto being in a better team. I wasn't at all at the start of the season.

It's kinda like Freddie and Saka again though, Freddie and Gilberto have elite mentalities and we saw the final product (and decline) where as Rice and Saka are still young.

Still, the two invincibles mentioned have been surpassed in terms of goal threat and versatility position wise and I no longer think it's a controversial thing to say.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Wrong. The players are playing for the “Declan Rice wins the PL achievement” that’s enough to wake up for your final game of the season 😉

Btw doesn’t 8th get you conference league? If you win all your games and Utd lose the next few then isn’t that still on?

7th is conference league. Man Utd have two games on us and Chelsea have one. It was mathematically possible sure but it would've taken a monumental collapse from both of those teams.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In any case (cover your eyes Riou sorry buddy) I am open to the possibility of Rice being a better all round better player than Gilberto and Gilberto being in a better team.
tenor.gif

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That moyes statement could have a huge ramification on the title race.
I imagine the players will stop playing for him now.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I don't think that is just down to Rice at 6 though. I think it's more down to Havertz LCM. If we had an actual LCM with Rice at 6, we'd have looked a little more fluid imo.

Yeah, even tho I was a big advocate of Rice being able to play 8 I think long term we should put him at 6.

I think moving Havertz up top and seeing him flourish has made the biggest impact as Kai at 8 felt we had 10 men at times.

For me you chose Rices and Havert’s positions this summer and buy your players based off that.

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That moyes statement could have a huge ramifications on the title race.
I imagine the players will stop playing for him now.

Antonio promised us a spectacle in the final game and we want what we were promised 😂

Imagine waffling that much like he was doing only to drop a 0/10 yesterday vs Chelsea. He really should stop these podcasts whilst he’s playing football.

Riou

My response when we don't win the title this season and England get dumped out of the Euros in the quarters by Italy (after a 75 year old Jorginho outplays Declan) and all the England and Arsenal fans on here beg me to stop spamming pics of Gilberto with his Premier League and World Cup trophies...

8136dc13-58cd-4156-bd6a-08bc3c49b2b8_text.gif

Riou

All jokes aside, Rice is a top quality player...I just think we need to really respect the ex players who have already made a big mark in their time here and won stuff with the club, as that's what our clubs should be judged on.

We have won proper legends of the game to play for us, and before anyone gets compared to them they need to make a proper mark with the club too.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
All jokes aside, Rice is a top quality player...I just think we need to really respect the ex players who have already made a big mark in their time here and won stuff with the club, as that's what our clubs should be judged on.

We have won proper legends of the game to play for us, and before anyone gets compared to them they need to make a proper mark with the club too.

I have no idea what this sentence means but I'm fully behind it

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

Invincibles were the greatest team we ever had bro. TH14 was genuinely the best player in the World for a time. Paddy was probably the best CM in the world at the time.
The other players were all class & excellent pros.

Real scary thing to get our heads round is that they may have not won the league against Peps City side?😱.

This season Peps City could match the invincibles points tally & beat their goal difference. Numerous other seasons they have bettered their points tally.

The invincibles imho were the greatest geniune team ever assembled in the league.

This was the days before the sport became corrupted by Abramovich's Chelski & State owned Man City.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Zinchenko yeah, I don’t think he’s a favourite anymore. Especially if you look at his game time recently.

Partey absolutely is a favourite and rightly so, it’s nice that position is fairly easy to upgrade in the transfer window, will just cost a little bit.
You think it's easier to get a better 6 than Partey?
Ideally we would like a more mobile version of Jorginho but not sure there are lots about?

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

You think it's easier to get a better 6 than Partey?
Ideally we would like a more mobile version of Jorginho but not sure there are lots about?

After viewing him a bit closer Bruno G could be that guy.

Frenkie de Jong is also available this summer along with a couple others with massive potential in that area.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Shipping a ton of goals if you're trying to play expansive good football is one thing

I agree but some Sp**s fans now seem to be turning on Ange matecoglu.🤣

Anyhow good luck to you next season with a new coach. You do have to credit Moyes for top half finishes,European football & ur first trophy in over 40 years.

He has probably run his course now though tbf.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
In any case (cover your eyes Riou sorry buddy) I am open to the possibility of Rice being a better all round better player than Gilberto and Gilberto being in a better team. I wasn't at all at the start of the season.

It's kinda like Freddie and Saka again though, Freddie and Gilberto have elite mentalities and we saw the final product (and decline) where as Rice and Saka are still young.

Still, the two invincibles mentioned have been surpassed in terms of goal threat and versatility position wise and I no longer think it's a controversial thing to say.
If I speak in this thread, I'm in big trouble...

Is it safe to say now that Rice is able to pass the ball or Gestapo members like Riou are still looking for me?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big big Rice fan but we need to decide in summer on this guys position and for me that's at 6.

We can't have a £100M player and mess him about between two positions.
He better as DM buy Bruno Guimaraes or someone else quality and we'll be fine away from home with him and Partey we can't control games because Partey can't run anymore

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom