• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denilson interview

bonzka

It’s an interesting snippet.

No one is a robot. Academies raise professional footballers but they have human instincts too. The variables that make a player realise potential are often unseen.

As a rich man once said to me, the only thing different about being loaded is we drink better wine. Your big house can still be lonely, your cash doesn’t give you community. The capitalist dream buggers our judgement of the values that create real wealth.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

But yeah people would be surprised how many footballers struggle mentally. In Denilson's case he was essentially a kid plucked from a different continent, so it's not entirely surprised he found it so difficult. I don't think people realise how much loneliness can hurt people, even with all the money in the world.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
There should be a thread dedicate to Wilshere, imo.

I reckon Jack himself would even create it, seems to need the work.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

There should be a thread dedicate to Wilshere, imo.

I reckon Jack himself would even create it, seems to need the work.

If that’s the case then wouldn’t Aaron Ramsey be more deserving? Especially since he’s done a lot more for our club than Jack Wilshere tbh.

Riou

If that’s the case then wouldn’t Aaron Ramsey be more deserving? Especially since he’s done a lot more for our club than Jack Wilshere tbh.

Nah, Rambo is going to Newcastle in January, to save them from relegation... @Rex Banter will be creating his legends page on Magpie Mania next summer.

Riou

@Macho

What about an "Emirates era Legends" section, called..

"I can't believe they are not legends!"

Or

"Legends substitute"

...to show the differences between that era, and our time at Highbury and our top players then.

You will naturally never have to visit it, for the sake of your own mental health.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

@Macho

What about an "Emirates era Legends" section, called..

"I can't believe they are not legends!"

Or

"Legends substitute"

...to show the differences between that era, and our time at Highbury and our top players then.

You will naturally never have to visit it, for the sake of your own mental health.
lol it's a weird one, had we not been such a prestigious club and we were more like Sp**s or West Ham then maybe I'd consider Cesc/VP etc legends.

Luckily we don't have that problem and it's really a choice who you consider a legend. One man's trash is another man’s treasure as they say.

Wow I have never seen @Jury destroy posters like that with so little effort.

Surely you must be coming down from some major party this weekend GDeep? The lack of serotonin levels are quite telling! Wish you all the best mate!

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom