• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

NZgunner

I've said it before and I'll say it again - having come through the youth system he deserves some respect and a role with the Arsenal, but his squad number should be 99

Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Jabintendo

You know there is a still a rebuild going here when we are desperate for a goal and we bring him on.
He seems a decent guy but we need to move him on and get someone better.
Even with 15 mins, he still managed to stink up the place slipping everywhere and his awful first touch. The only thing missing was his mis-striking of the ball for the full house.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah i know Mikel extend his contract to hope he improve but he still the same no improvement and he older than Havertz ffs.

Just accept 15M and let him go everytime he come from the bench he make more fouls than do something useful even at games that we were winning with big margin the level drop when he came on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him and Emile coming on just felt like pure desperation and no plan, like the girl you have been chatting up at a party is leaving with another guy so you tell a really bad joke very loudly or something.

They barely play anymore, why are they coming on with so much on the line...Mikel can be so weird :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's so sh*t that I'm not even upset with him anymore. If I let Stevie Wonder drive and we're in a crash, that's on me. It's not his fault, he should never be put on the pitch.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He is very limited at pl level but shame with esr and nelson, if you do not play them when contracts are renewed then what is the point. Hardly going to give them confidence when they get thrown in the deep end.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Kept on saying the guy belongs in the championship, by now most people probably know why

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Yeah man people are bullies for wanting much better return from a guy earning 100k per week
Guy came on with 3 minutes plus injury time to play? What clear cut chance did he miss? He actually could have scored but for some very good defending from Villa. I'm sure he had the ball nicked off him twice.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Like ESR he rarely plays but is expected to be match fit.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom