• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think so, we will hear even more biased nonsense when he doesn't watch us, and when called out for it likely no answer. :)

tenor.gif

One Song

Medical was arranged at Bristol City today but he decided not to go ahead with it.

Not sure what's going on - head turned by Leeds maybe but I think it's a mistake. They already have 5 players on loan I think and he's less likely of game time.

pikey2000

Damn, be gutted if he doesnt go to City (my home team), we are desperate for a striker and he would be the main man without a doubt, he'd get serious minutes in a team pushing for promotion, not sure he'll get the same time at Leeds.

Steps

Think this a make-or-break year for him. Seems to have talent but any time I have seen him with the senior squad he seems pensive and lacks confidence. Really, really want to see him succeed.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Strange choice from Nketiah. Maybe the nightlife isn't very good in Bristol? It is in Leeds.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Can see a benefit in Bristol loan but think it bodes well he picked the harder option with more competition, super demanding manager & a bigger stage. Thats what you want from a young striker.

chessygoal

It would be a great move for Eddie. Bielsa is a tremendous coach, with an habit of giving young and unproven players a lot of minutes if they fit his style.
This transfer season is amazing so far.

Underhill

This will be fun to follow. I was already contemplating tuning in to Leeds games this season, but this should make it a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom