• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Last time this happened he got a pay rise actually :lol:

I can’t see him leaving an European giant where he’s calling the shots tbh, but if a superstar director came in his place I wouldn’t be against it.

Game Over

A55814AB-E8B6-43F3-B293-5313B7EA076A.jpeg

Our out goings under Edu are ****ing disgusting.

Only Balogun and Willock received a moderately respectable fee in the past 4 years.

Arteta plays his part however - his habit of completely isolating unfavourable players has meant we’ve let lots of players eventually walk for nothing.

The loans this deadline day means we’re kicking the can down the road with our deadwood for another season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Brilliant thread about the underlying reasons for Arsenal's fees for sales in recent years, compared to others.

goonerfamily

View attachment 18123

Our out goings under Edu are ****ing disgusting.

Only Balogun and Willock received a moderately respectable fee in the past 4 years.

Arteta plays his part however - his habit of completely isolating unfavourable players has meant we’ve let lots of players eventually walk for nothing.

The loans this deadline day means we’re kicking the can down the road with our deadwood for another season.
You've hit the nail on the head here. If Arteta doesn't fancy a player, he just stops playing and isolates them and their value plummets.

We could've got 15M for AMN in 2020, probably 30M(?) for Guendouzi before he fell out with him.

Even ESR, I know people were sad at the prospect of him leaving, but I doubt he'll play much this season and he'll leave with an option to buy or some crap next summer. Ultimately with the way ESR is being treated by Arteta, we may as well have sold for 30M or something this summer

DuBB

Looks like we’re coming to the point where our trajectory isn’t just recognised by other clubs but now the people are being coveted.

Good thing and a bad thing - it shows we are and were on the right track, but now we’re tasked with replacing those people in order to keep the momentum.

Interesting times ahead

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Looks like we’re coming to the point where our trajectory isn’t just recognised by other clubs but now the people are being coveted.

Good thing and a bad thing - it shows we are and were on the right track, but now we’re tasked with replacing those people in order to keep the momentum.

Interesting times ahead

Yet another PR post from you. Get a grip. Knapper's absence wont be noticed by anyone.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fair play, but he’s won nothing at Arsenal under his leadership. At most top clubs you get sacked for that.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Fair play, but he’s won nothing at Arsenal under his leadership. At most top clubs you get sacked for that.
It’s not him it is the Kai lover. Look in January when Mik wasn’t involved in transfers and was engineering his bottle job; he bought three decent squaddies one is a starter quality super sub for one Kai. Mik is Edu’s boss, not other way around.

I don’t think Edu is a genius or great, he can be upgraded on. But he is decent to good at his job. When the Prima Dona manager is involved in destroying a player’s value or buying Kai it is Edu that gets blame not everyone’s golden boy.

@db10_therza actually blames Edu for not preventing the Kai buy. Like he could prevent Josh Golden boy. I love the guy but he is among chief people on here who throw Edu under bus for Mik’s mistakes.

Farzad Stoned

Seriously, Arsenal fanbase and Josh are in some way emotionally vested and aroused by this off putting tosser who kidnapped our beloved club. Everything he does wrong is injuries fault, Edu’s fault, injuries, the refs, bad players letting him down he has to destroy their value and firesale; Mik is only responsible for the good stuff. And no this tactically inept rookie isn’t lucky to have maybe the most storied and glamorous manager job in England for football’s oldest ongoing bank; Arsenal are lucky to have him. No joke the stupidity of the mob is a universal maxim you have to get used to.

Farzad Stoned

When's Gunnersaurus getting nominated for the Balon Mascot already, ffs 🤬
The AM awards where i was hands down voted the “Most Interesting and Sexually Attractive Man of the Year” ok i added the last part; much more prestigious than this Mickey Mouse award Edu won

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom