• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup | Arsenal vs Reading | 25th of October at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good result!

Martinez - 8
Jenkinson - 7
Gabriel - 5
Holding - 7
Gibbs - 7
El Nenny - 6
Maitland-Niles - 6
Iwobi - 6
Chamberlain - 8
Jeff - 6
Lucas - 6

Zelalem - 6
Willock - 6
Giroud - 6

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We've also had 7 clean sheets from our last 8 games considering we've played a whole host of different keepers, defenders and DM/CM's during that time that's a pretty impressive record.

Impact

Established Member
Think our young players showed their promise but also that they are someway from being first team ready.

Jenkinson looked sharp considering how long he has been out. Martinez did what little he had to do well. Elneny was tidy as ever.

Chamberlain, for me, has all the tools but he really needs to work on his self-belief. It's not sustainable to be a top level attacker and breakdown after every wrong decision.

Linson

Martinez 8 - mature performance, decent saves and intelligent distribution, very impressed

Jenkinson 6 - Doesn't seem to have improved much from his WHU loan. Sloppy distribution, average defending and attacking.
Gabriel 6 - Still doesn't look the part, some decent tackles and commanding headers but still shakey and liable to mistakes
Holding 6 - Average performance, questionable distribution
Gibbs 6 - Very disappointed, he's been here years now and he still lacks any form of attacking creativity or flair.

Elneny 7 - Covered the ground well and made some good challenges
Niles 7 - Struggled early on to get into the game but didn't look out of place
Jeff 6 - Didn't seem to contribute as much as he could have

Oxlade-Chamberlain 7 - Confident and seemed to be involved in most of the attacking, still lacks a consistent final product. Obviously got the two goals.
Perez 6 - Struggled to get involved I thought, though I think that could have been the service he was receiving
Iwobi 7 - Guy is going to be a beast, aggressive, strong and direct, very impressed

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I love the idea of Ox forcing his way into the starting 11 rather than getting in through injury. He needs that confidence boost of seeing Wenger put faith in him over an excellent technician like Iwobi.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Martinez 8 - mature performance, decent saves and intelligent distribution, very impressed

Jenkinson 6 - Doesn't seem to have improved much from his WHU loan. Sloppy distribution, average defending and attacking.
Gabriel 6 - Still doesn't look the part, some decent tackles and commanding headers but still shakey and liable to mistakes
Holding 6 - Average performance, questionable distribution
Gibbs 6 - Very disappointed, he's been here years now and he still lacks any form of attacking creativity or flair.

Elneny 7 - Covered the ground well and made some good challenges
Niles 7 - Struggled early on to get into the game but didn't look out of place
Jeff 6 - Didn't seem to contribute as much as he could have

Oxlade-Chamberlain 7 - Confident and seemed to be involved in most of the attacking, still lacks a consistent final product. Obviously got the two goals.
Perez 6 - Struggled to get involved I thought, though I think that could have been the service he was receiving
Iwobi 7 - Guy is going to be a beast, aggressive, strong and direct, very impressed
Your avi ffs :lol:

Eduardo_da_Silva

Loved our defence. Holding is such a fine player. Jenko, Gibbs and Gabriel with good games as well, but I cant think of a team with better goalkeepers than us.

Perez could be very good for us and hopefully Ox will build on this performance but I feel his decision making will prevent him from becoming a great player.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Jenkinson looked sharp considering how long he has been out. Martinez did what little he had to do well. Elneny was tidy as ever.

Great to have someone who can give Bellerin a rest for EFL and FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom