• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Malky

Established Member
The days thinking Villa were going to offer us £50M for this hype job were fun. We’ll be lucky to get a decent fee for him with how poor he is.

LittleMo

on Sky last night Merson said “great managers make players better” and let’s face it, Emery showed us that’s true, some of his team are twice the players they were before he came in.

How has the likes of Smith Rowe, Nelson etc got to this state? Has Arteta honestly done the best he can to bring these guys on?

Even some of the decent players like Saka and Martinelli feel like they have stalled a bit tbh.

It’s not just on the player.

Rattata

on Sky last night Merson said “great managers make players better” and let’s face it, Emery showed us that’s true, some of his team are twice the players they were before he came in.

How has the likes of Smith Rowe, Nelson etc got to this state? Has Arteta honestly done the best he can to bring these guys on?

Even some of the decent players like Saka and Martinelli feel like they have stalled a bit tbh.

It’s not just on the player.
You can't improve much if you don't play.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can we talk about how deeply unserious you have to be to be eating a f*cking burger on the bench during a match you may be needed in during a title run? Sell him and whomever brought him the damn burger.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Can we talk about how deeply unserious you have to be to be eating a f*cking burger on the bench during a match you may be needed in during a title run? Sell him and whomever brought him the damn burger.
It's not a burger, it was an apple. I know what video you're referring to and I'm dying it was you who brought it up. The World's Greatest Dectective, you are definitely not.

On a serious, I 100% agree with the sentiment of your post. He needs to go. It's getting embarrassing now.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Was it a burger for real?

I too would like to know; though primarily for the toppings included on said burger.

If there's more ketchup than mustard he needs to be sold pronto!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Heard it ate a burger, two large pizzas and a bag of dog food for dessert on the bench tonight.

Emily Smith-Rowe is finished here!

Batman

It's not a burger, it was an apple. I know what video you're referring to and I'm dying it was you who brought it up. The World's Greatest Dectective, you are definitely not.

On a serious, I 100% agree with the sentiment of your post. He needs to go. It's getting embarrassing now.
That looked nothing like an apple. It looked like a wrapper and he's hiding his head behind the chair like a weirdo while eating it. If he didn't have 2 chins, there would be no reason to assume it's a burger.

Batman

Was it a burger for real?

I too would like to know; though primarily for the toppings included on said burger.

If there's more ketchup than mustard he needs to be sold pronto!!

It certainly looked like a burger wrapper to me but if it wasn't, I still cannot understand why you're eating on the bench. It's not a good look. Plus let's be clear, if his BMI was lower, I would be more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The Black Country has some of the best chippies in Uk and they are known for their burgers. Don’t blame him for trying

Batman

My guess that he was eating banana.
Maybe but hiding behind a chair like a dog that has gotten into something they shouldn't have when you're a little fatty does lead to speculation.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Maybe but hiding behind a chair like a dog that has gotten into something they shouldn't have when you're a little fatty does lead to speculation.
A lot of fat people are ashamed when they are eating even healthy food as they think people will think they eating again.

Batman

A lot of fat people are ashamed when they are eating even healthy food as they think people will think they eating again.
And that's awful except when you're an athlete and should be ashamed of being fat except in the case of NFL linemen and sumo wrestlers. If he wants to pursue either of those, cool. I don't want to see you eating anything when you can't be trusted to help your exhausted teammates in a title race.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom