• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2008-2009

number_0

Established Member
SO ince is set to be blackburns maneger?
great another one of fergies henchmen set to give manu an easy 6 points, this is getting ridiciouls!
expect more to follow.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=746929" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=746929</a>

Welcome to the prem Guv'

Kain

Established Member
Seems almost a shame he had to leave the Dons though the football they played last season was fantastic (what little i saw on the TV anyway) yet the media have clocked on to Ince beeing a future England manager and the idea seems to of spread like wildfire, i guess the more EPL years he can get under his belt before that time comes the better.

Still he stopped Alardyce from getting his mits on another team for that we should be thankfull... turn Blackburn into a fantastic attacking team like the one that challenged the manks in the mid 90's... just please dont turn them into a hoof-ball, 10 man defence bore!!!

TomasCR

Established Member
That sounds good Platini, better than six plus five rule, it would be very nice to see them all off the CL. :lol:

Arsenal is not in debt?

number_0

Established Member
I would be pissed if that happens tbh, they are that desprate to stop the english dominance in the CL, they are willing to kick out english teams for this, how about real madrid?
typically AC Milan will take one of the 3 spots.

bertlb2

Moyes quitting Everton? Where is that coming from? He surely can't be sacked, and I don't see him leaving for a bigger job. There is no bigger job available. This is nonsense.

go49oner

Established Member
Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill says Gareth Barry can leave for Liverpool - if the Anfield club meet their valuation of the England midfielder.

Liverpool had a second bid of £13m turned down two weeks ago and reports suggest Villa will only sell for £18m.

"If Liverpool meet our valuation, he will have his express wish to leave Villa Park granted," said O'Neill.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/7450271.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 450271.stm</a>

DREVAK

Established Member
Interesting, Chelsea do indeed sign Deco. For eight million it could either be a fine signing of a very good playmaker for not a whole lot of money to replace the apparently leaving Lampard. At least for a few years, as he is not getting any younger. Or he could turn out to be an aging flop who won't adapt to the Premier League and joined Chelsea only because of the obvious connectio between him and Scolari. We will see soon enough!

illmatik

Established Member
I don't know what to think of this transfer. There is the big possibility he won't adapt to the PL but he has some quality left to him. Don't know who I would rather want, Lamps or Deco

Kain

Established Member
Who will he play instead of... would love to be a fly on the wall for that convo sorry Lamps/Ballack your dropped!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom