• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Sterling will be a great addition for City.

They have a few nothing players though. I look at Navas and Fernando, two players who will get considerable game time this coming season and am not particularly worried. Navas will just use his speed to get to the byline and swing his foot at the ball without looking at it. Fernando perpetually looks like he's going to lose the ball. Reliance on players such as Kompany, Toure and Aguero is still strong, an injury to any one of those and they're in strife. Delph is probably going to fall into the nothing player category.

Ronaldo really is a ****, will show his displeasure at a teammate for failing to control a pass he made even if that pass was absolute trash. Everybody must do as he says or else they risk his wrath, just added pressure, as if there wasn't already enough pressure on the player when playing for RM. Nothing but a poacher in my books, Messi is the better player by far.

Also, is it just me or does Sagna never take **** from Ronaldo?

BobP

Memri Fan
****ING YES @celestis

I've always sensed that most Australians have a soft spot for Liverpool.

Also, coverage of the game and those who were calling the game were so far up Ronaldo's arse.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Ronaldo really is a ****, will show his displeasure at a teammate for failing to control a pass he made even if that pass was absolute trash. Everybody must do as he says or else they risk his wrath, just added pressure, as if there wasn't already enough pressure on the player when playing for RM. Nothing but a poacher in my books, Messi is the better player by far.

Always felt SAF kept him well grounded with his old school style of management. Wouldn't be caught alive doing half the things he's doing, not to mention the hissy fits.

That being said, he's a completely different guy off the field. He's got to be one of the most competitive football players in history and that's as much as it is his downfall as it is his benefit.

I'm not sure if I hate his animated gestures more or his CR7 fanbase but I do like Ronaldo as a footballer, to be regarded with Messi as the best of this modern era/generation of football is quite an achievement.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So, these Guardiola to City rumours?

Reckon its on, Klopp goes to Bayern to replace him.

Liverpool and Utd made a mistake, if Klopp is available, you steal him.

Klopp pulled a smart one, maybe, become unemployed and then join Bayern. Preserves your respect with Dortmund.

GDeep™

League is very weak
At least Klopp would be off the market, Bayern would make him their first choice replacement.

Don't like the idea of Klopp replacing Brendon or LVG.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Better make some serious attempts to get Bayern's players this summer then, before they all leave to City next season lol

Anyway, where have these Pep to City rumours suddenly come from? Any legit sources??

GDeep™

League is very weak
Better make some serious attempts to get Bayern's players this summer then, before they all leave to City next season lol

Anyway, where have these Pep to City rumours suddenly come from? Any legit sources??

Bein Sports I think, then picked up by others.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Think Pep at City will fail spectacularly. Some ocd guy like him will blow his gasket off trying to deal with the British players and media, doubt the foreign mercs will be too bothered with him either. Imagine how some impudent brat like Sterling will act when Guardiola tries to drill him hard. This is a guy that at 17 told Rodgers to 'steady on' during his team talk.

Refo

Guardiola being on the move doesn't seem too farfetched. He's said in the past that he doesn't want to prolong his stay at any one club. Bayern have been trying to extend his contract, but he still hasn't put pen to paper. Doesn't seem like a man too concerned with his job security at Bayern.

One thing I will say about Guardiola is that since his Barcelona days, he's added a big of pragmatism to his coaching style. Most likely he realized that what he did at Barcelona would be much harder to replicate with a team like Bayern, which played a more expansive and quick style.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Think Pep at City will fail spectacularly. Some ocd guy like him will blow his gasket off trying to deal with the British players and media, doubt the foreign mercs will be too bothered with him either. Imagine how some impudent brat like Sterling will act when Guardiola tries to drill him hard. This is a guy that at 17 told Rodgers to 'steady on' during his team talk.

Tbf, with team talks like that even a 5-year old kid would say "steady on."

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Yeah, walk the league stuff I reckon, would attract every player too.

Good luck to him trying to get Bony, Delph and Fernando playing tickataca and getting those 30yos winning the ball back in 2 seconds

Been saying it for a while the average age of that squad will see them collapse sooner or later.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Good luck to him trying to get Bony, Delph and Fernando playing tickataca and getting those 30yos winning the ball back in 2 seconds

Been saying it for a while the average age of that squad will see them collapse sooner or later.
It does seem to be something they are focusing on bringing down, adding Sterling And DeBryne help in that respect . The boy from villa isn't old either but he is more bit part. They have Denayer coming through and could and probably will add someone else.

Can't see Pep coming in this season otherwise it would have been done already. Just seems too late in the game to change manager. Do it at the start of a window not the end, gives the manager time to bring in his players.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
We're about to sign one of Arsenal Fans' favourite players!

article-0-066744E7000005DC-181_468x286.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
We're about to sign one of Arsenal Fans' favourite players!

article-0-066744E7000005DC-181_468x286.jpg

He's a good player when he wants to be, nothing more to say really.

I suspect, he'll have a good patch, then totally cool off and go into semi retirement. That said, maybe Gooner Tim won't let that happen.

What do you make of Tim now btw? I remember you couldn't be more against him when I touted his name for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom