• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

dino bravo

You think it's easy to create big chances against 11 men behind the ball? Remind me how we fair against the same tactics against west ham at home
I didn’t see a list of what they created by the way? That is why I was disappointed with them at that point. I didn’t expect to make people cry by saying that, but c’est la vie.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Lol. It shows the low quality of what was created, nothing more. What was the xG at the point I posted? 0.5 or so? I bet less than 1 for certain.

We struggled far more against Qarabag than West Ham. Had to come back from being 2-0 down.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
There is a tiger out there that look like klopps twin
Yes, I can see it, I thought there's a story behind a theme like "turncoat tiger" about the way it looks.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Leverkusen looking good for the Europa Treble. Incredible manager, incredible team; no wonder he thankfully turned down Lfc. If leverkusen go unbeaten in all competitions and win three trophies it could be the greatest season in the history of the sport. Better than Invicibles and better than Barca 2010. You got to look at the club that will accomplish this without Messi and without bribery apparently.

Thrice

Leverkusen are having a historic season, but they'll come back down to earth eventually. That club isn't going to turn into a European powerhouse. In a year or two Bayern will buy Wirtz and maybe one or two other players, Alonso will leave, and then it's back to second fiddle for them.
Don't want to take anything away from their achievments this season, but in the grand scheme of things Bayern is so far ahead of the rest of that league. Look how they put Dortmund back in their place after Klopp left.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Leverkusen are having a historic season, but they'll come back down to earth eventually. That club isn't going to turn into a European powerhouse. In a year or two Bayern will buy Wirtz and maybe one or two other players, Alonso will leave, and then it's back to second fiddle for them.
Don't want to take anything away from their achievments this season, but in the grand scheme of things Bayern is so far ahead of the rest of that league. Look how they put Dortmund back in their place after Klopp left.

You’re wrong. Leverkusen have bought experienced players in the summer for a reason. They are committed to the project. It’s no longer a selling club. Alonso has already stated his intention of staying. Xhaka would not have signed a 5 year deal if he did not believe in the project. He knew the team is special. Players may be sold but quality ones will be bought in for the aim of competing.
This season is only the beginning there is still a lot to improve.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

You’re wrong. Leverkusen have bought experienced players in the summer for a reason. They are committed to the project. It’s no longer a selling club. Alonso has already stated his intention of staying. Xhaka would not have signed a 5 year deal if he did not believe in the project. He knew the team is special. Players may be sold but quality ones will be bought in for the aim of competing.
This season is only the beginning there is still a lot to improve.

About time someone stood up to Bayern & broke the stranglehold they've had on the Bundesliga for far too long.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Alonso seems like the real deal, hopefully he stays there indefinitely or at least until Madrid wants him.

Would be disgusting if Liverpool luck into another manager that makes them punch way abover their weight or if Bayern is allowed to plunder yet another team that comes close to competing with them.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom