• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ezequiel Garay

Status
Not open for further replies.

M+D

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=452238&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Duo+in+running+for+Racing+pair&channel=&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... &channel=&</a>

Apparently we're in the "chase" with Bolton and Man Utd, with two clubs having watched the pair at the weekend. Don't know anything about them, but I am pretty sure that we don't need any defenders, unless they are going to replace someone who will leave (Senderos), or they play left back (cover for Clichy)

Meatwad

both are central defenders.

Ezequiel Garay is 6'1" and Rubén González Rocha is 6'3".

Buhry

Established Member

According to a few guys I know who follow spanish football closely(other than the top teams) Garay's pretty good.

Soler

Established Member
I don't think we're really interested in either of them, press just adding our name to it like normal. We'd have to be selling a defender (Senderos?) for Wenger to want to bring in another one given we have Toure and Gallas.

rednwhitearmy

Resident Noob
Soler said:
I don't think we're really interested in either of them, press just adding our name to it like normal. We'd have to be selling a defender (Senderos?) for Wenger to want to bring in another one given we have Toure and Gallas.

hence my senderos to liverpool theory.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We are quite good at central defending but we should really look into some better options of backup central defenders than our current (Senderos and Djorou).

Yes I know they are young and still shaping their form, but so is Vidic young and he is absolutely brilliant in air and I hate that for Mancs having such a good young defender :(

These two Spanish guys might be good, but maybe, cause I don't know anything of them.

btw, have Senderos or Djorou ever scored a goal for us ?

Mostarac

Established Member
9 goals for Garay this season after his 2 penalties against Real tonight. Seems like an exciting prospect which we possibly should look at a bit more considering his versatility.

thegame24

Established Member
this aint the same ruben that played for real is it?

he got subed off in one game after 20 mins he started crying on the bench

Mostarac

Established Member
Garay is not a *****, I have seen him play 3 times and in those matches he seemed like a talented and solid defender with some grit like most Argentinian players possess. As for Ruben, yes he used to play for Real before I think. Quite useless player if you ask me.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
garay just scored to penalty after he had made a mistaken against real. seen him a couple of times. uesless for us considering the players we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom