• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Liverpool

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Such a sh*t draw, now Mikel has another excuse to not play youth. Looks like a tit for not playing the young lads when we were 8-0 up vs Lens!

Reactions: A_G

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Tottenham v Burnley
Wigan v Man Utd
Man City v Huddersfield
Chelsea v Preston

Everyone getting a nice draw…except Liverpool
Fixed that for you.

Is this a bit of an early match day thread?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Normally big fan of the fa cup but can't say I'm mad bothered this season. Obvs want us to win but would sooner have a full on tilt at the league & Champs league tbh.
I guess being back in the ECL for the 1st time in years has brought that home.

So Prem & ECL well clear for me this season.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What’s with all the negativity around here? Fking cowards. It’s at the Emirates, we’ll do em

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I wish we go out early but would still fancy beating them, can't stand their filthy accent like talking to dogs or something

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom