• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Draw

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Well, the draw is this lunchtime, and I was just wondering what draw people would like in the next round. Purely for logistical reasons Sunderland away would be my choice.

Legend#1

Established Member
Bring on Man Yoo at Old Trafford again, So we can show them who's boss AGAIN

But for logistical reasons Sunderland away

Pat's missing Gerbil

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Hey Pat - don't forget your thermals wednesday!

i am planning to be dressed as Edmund Hilary.............time to dig out the ultimate in thermal winter gear from my climbing days.....i will leave the crampons........the ice axe???never know when it will come in handy

A

Anonymous

Swansea at home.

But wouldnt it be great if we drew a prem team in every round and still won it?!

jeremiesgirl

My sixth sense tells me we are going to be at home to Chelsea! Hopefully not, I would prefer a small team like Swansea :wink:

Arsene

Thanks alot mate! On it now listening to the "rumor mill" will be tunning in at 1:30 for the draw.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom