• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Finals (April 20 & 21)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
City win on penalties...City get all the energy taking out of them, Chelsea get the most heartbreaking defeat as possible that all their awful fans deserve.

Win-win!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
City win on penalties...
Madueke and Jackson:
Awkward The Boys GIF

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I've got to be honest I've not paid a lot of attention to Chelsea's defence this season, but Chalobah over Disasi and Badiashile is a bit of a shock no? Also Thiago Silva still playing is absolutely incredible. I remember when he signed for Chelsea initially I thought he'd be there for one season and either call it quits or go back to Brazil or maybe America.

Tir Na Nog

Think this lineup can cause City some problems because Palmer will essentially be given a free role to come inside which gives a problem for Ake as Gusto will be looking to overlap and get forward as much as possible. Grealish is usually pretty decent at tracking back but to expect it constantly over the course of 90 minutes is asking a lot.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I've got to be honest I've not paid a lot of attention to Chelsea's defence this season, but Chalobah over Disasi and Badiashile is a bit of a shock no? Also Thiago Silva still playing is absolutely incredible. I remember when he signed for Chelsea initially I thought he'd be there for one season and either call it quits or go back to Brazil or maybe America.
Whoever they put they concede goals 52 goals conceded league

Tir Na Nog

25 goals and 13 assists for Palmer this season is crazy for a team as erratic as Chelsea. The one bright spot in Chelsea's season is that they've got a real match winner and top star out of it and can go forward with that.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Palmer is strapped up.

Good news for us for Tuesday.

Do these two usually play each other in home kits? Bit of a bluefest?!

Tir Na Nog

Weird setup from Chelsea Madueke on the right, Gallagher on the left while Jackson seems to be playing just off Palmer. Could be just temporary to confuse the City players about who they should be tracking.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I was offered two free tickets for this game in club Wembley.

**** that ****e, I’d rather eat my own feet than mingle with these two plague carriers.

Tir Na Nog

Palmer is strapped up.

Good news for us for Tuesday.

Do these two usually play each other in home kits? Bit of a bluefest?!

Could be wrong but first time I remember it was 13/14 where Ivanovic scored the winner at the Etihad, since then it's been quite common for them both to be in home kits.

Tir Na Nog

Oh my word what a pass from KDB, lovely little reverse ball from Alvarez initially and then he lays it almost on a plate for Foden who took it too wide.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom