• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's a two way street. If he wants to leave, that's fair enough.

But we need to receive a fairly decent offer to let him go too.
Balogun will make it difficult to get a proper fee, if he only wants Inter.

Those London EPL clubs would pay more for sure.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Monaco haven't been big spenders in the last few years. If Inter can't match what they bid they might as well fold the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Monaco got good money from chelsea like 80M after they sold their 2 defenders to them i think they considered bit rich hopefully we can convince them to give us 40M what their transfer record?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Monaco got good money from chelsea like 80M after they sold their 2 defenders to them i think they considered bit rich hopefully we can convince them to give us 40M what their transfer record?
They paid €45m for James Rodriguez and €43m for Falcao.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

As long as that first offer is around £30M I’m pretty sure we can squeeze Monaco for £35-40M.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Most obvious sale in the history of sales in my book. Went out to loan, raised his value massively, now is the time to sell.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They spent a lot on Ben Yedder not too long ago so it's possible they could bid something like €40m.
They’ve just spent €20m on Zakaria who was on loan at Chelsea last season 😭

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They spent a lot on Ben Yedder not too long ago so it's possible they could bid something like €40m.
i think they can spend money if they can reach 40M i'd be happy i read also Lens are interested they likely want to replace Openda who gone for Leipzig for 45M but unsure they willing to spend this kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom