• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

CannonBals

Yeah a "utility attacker" shouldn't be seen as a slur on him, he's exceptionally talented and versatile

In theory, In practice no so much. Does not work well on our wings. Overall his contributions are good for YouTube clips but overall Trossard is much more impactful on the wings and Havertz at CF. Also you add his injury history and it may be too much.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Erratic player who doesn't know what he's doing and plays via instincts. His decision making skills mirrors a young developing footballer... ought to be gone in the summer if we get a good offer.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah, this guy needs to be Saka's backup.

Sell Reiss Nelson unfortunately and make Jesus rotation on our right side.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He really frustrate the hell out of me today really was unnecessary dribbling refusing to shot he good player but from next season max he should be on bench

HighburyHigh

No coincidence we were scoring all those goals of late when he wasn't in the team. I've never rated him (check my posts on here from last season)
He breaks our rhythm up when he's in the team as he's really greedy with the ball and refuses to release it at the right moment.
Spends most of the game shooting into row z or sitting on his a*se flapping his arms around whinging.

I'd get rid in the summer if it means the money can go towards an upgrade.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Why does he need to take so many touches? Wasn't there a video recently explaining how many touches before taking the shot actually massively decreased the chance to score. Yes at times he was closed down but he did it way too much.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom