• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's obvious this season his goal tally isn't going to be near Lacazette (18G 3A) Aubameyang (25G 10A) or even Giroud (15G 9A) and they are all in the twilight of their careers.
Heck, Havertz (10G 5A) is above him.

Something is very wrong with him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i feel sad watching him now he look totally different player the one we got. won't forget his 1st half of last season. but at the moment he look not the same ball control is way off his movement way off dribbling and finishing getting worse. 16G/A is all competition this season he played 33 games we need way more from our CF.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Any details on what op he needs on his knee? Hopefully, it's something to clear up scar tissue and then give him a break over the summer and maybe he'll be ready to play and contribute. How much will Euros wreck our squad to start the season?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel for him, still puts in so much effort for the team but just looks quite slow compared to last season.

Would still give him one more year as a squaddie and hope he can get his burst back a little.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's a total liability. You simply cannot trust him to put away even the clearest chance, he's lost all of his pace, his previously excellent link up play is basically gone and he's just irritating to watch. You would swear this was a player in his early 30s instead of his mid 20s. I don't know that he's going to get much better even if they sort his knee out. He's a squad player at best and should probably be considered as such.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He's a total liability. You simply cannot trust him to put away even the clearest chance, he's lost all of his pace, his previously excellent link up play is basically gone and he's just irritating to watch. You would swear this was a player in his early 30s instead of his mid 20s. I don't know that he's going to get much better even if they sort his knee out. He's a squad player at best and should probably be considered as such.

He's been playing with pain for the better part of two years, it seems. Two operations so far, another one on the way.

I think he's still good, but it's hard to regain form when you're never fit.

Not really his fault either, squad planning left us wanting in end due to a plethora of reasons.

El Duderino

Raya, Ramsdale, Saliba, Zinchenko, Kiwior, Rice, Havertz, Saka, Trossard at the Euros. Timber maybe. Gabriel and Martinelli at the Copa America. France want Saliba at the Olympics as well.

It's ****ing doomed.

Deschamps not taking Saliba with him?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's been playing with pain for the better part of two years, it seems. Two operations so far, another one on the way.

I think he's still good, but it's hard to regain form when you're never fit.

Not really his fault either, squad planning left us wanting in end due to a plethora of reasons.
Right and that's a shame but some of his fluffs are not a pain management issue. They're a "this is why Pep let you go" issue. I agree, the squad planning has been poor, particularly when they had to know more than we did about the true state of his knee but it doesn't make it any less frustrating when he spurns clear chances that could help us win things.

El Duderino

They want Saliba at both tournaments 😭

Skeleton Terrifying GIF

Saka and Saliba pulling up at Colney after the France-England Euro final

fute

I mean HE DID play a big part in our first goal tonight, albeit the strike was scintillating from Tross.

Look, overall he wasn't amazing but clearly there's an agenda at play and he'll be battered unless he starts scoring regularly. So he's fecked basically 😭

This But if someone else did the same, they'd get celebrated for it (i.e., Rice, Kai, ESR).He is not a prolific scorer. We all know this.

Not at 100%. Shell of his former self. 100% effort and he helped the team.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
There were times he was playing DM and RB, reminded me of London Stadium 2-2 draw last season when he as busying playing RB 15 minutes in...

He doesn't give us enough box presence Gabriel jesus, so when the cutback or cross enters the opposition box, Jesus is not there for the tap in.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom