• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

jaystewart

He is nowhere near as good a footballer as Luis Diaz but Diaz will probably never match Martinelli's numbers from last year. And thats the problem Martinelli is facing... if he isn't scoring, he offers very little. I feel for him...

Tnegs

Can’t really be judging him based on a few months of bad form when we’ve seen his quality over the years. Just like Saka he needs competition and should only get back into the first 11 when he finds some form. He’s a rich man’s Walcott which is still the kind of player you want in your squad and can be devastating in the right setup.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Nelli will not be a starter come by Summer 2025, will get the Ramsdale treatment. The worst technical starting LW/LM I've seen in decades
how about moving him to the right and a pure setup man instead?

His speed is still very useful for us, and asking him to run deep and cross/pass is more easier than asking him to cut back and shoot or do something that requires advanced skills.

Being a speedy Bellerin is still useful.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd cash in tbh. It's clear he can't just come off the bench and do something and it's also clear he's not suited to the way our style has progressed.

Definitely a talent there but I believe he'd flourish in a different setup. Sell and sign a player who's more suited.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Someone definitely made black magic on him Martinelli wasn't like this yes he love running but he Also take shots why he taking no shots and his dribbling going downhill.

He need to be careful when team competing for title we can't hold on players that don't bring much into team so I hope next season he can turn things around

Rattata

That 1vs.1 against the goalkeeper was his specialty and now he's getting it wrong in different ways every week. His confidence is low but that's not an excuse if you get it wrong week after week.

I hope he regains form soon because as much as I like Trossard he drifts out of games to much.

Tnegs

A rich man’s Walcott is still a Walcott. Watch him storm back next season with a bunch of goals and be hailed as the next best thing again.

Henry boi

Horribly out of form, but he'll come good once more. Thankfully Mikel won't disregard him like AM has. The boy is young blowing hot and cold is expected
Also feel like injuries has disrupted him plenty this season, when he's looked like he's gaining momentum he proceeds to get injured

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Nelli's sub appearances are worse than Eddie's. He offers nothing but headless runs and a poor work rate, despite looking busy. He's still my boy but he might be next season’s “Ramsdale” if he isn't careful.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Please be sensible for once in your life. I'm begging you. A guy from the Championship is better than Martinelli? You went on a tantrum yesterday, complaining about young players coming to Arsenal.

Yes I was complaining about 17 year old with 19 games costing 55 million euros. What does it have to do with Omari Hutchinson being more talented footballer? Have you seen the guy play?

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom