• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Rashford shamed, embarrassed, laughing stock. Falling like a comet. Perfect time to offer 70 million and 350k wage

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Also calling up Toney and not Solanke is strange even tho neither will get minutes

Its just bizarre. I feel really sorry for Solanke. Toney is overrated beyond belief, especially at this place.

Made strong impact at World Cup? He scored 1 goal against a terrible Iran and 2 goals against a terrible Wales and all of this was at the group stage. Thats it.

Yeah, I think this time Maguire has actually earned his place in the squad.

Absolutely not. He has been mediocre at best this season. But whenever people see him head the ball away they think he suddenly is a decent player.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Rashford shamed, embarrassed, laughing stock. Falling like a comet. Perfect time to offer 70 million and 350k wage

If there ever was a player who isn't worth £150k a week, let alone £350k, it's Rashford.

Any player who can't be bothered to get fired up for his boyhood club is a lost cause.

I'd probably have a fit watching him throw a strop on the halfway line for us.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If there ever was a player who isn't worth £150k a week, let alone £350k, it's Rashford.

Any player who can't be bothered to get fired up for his boyhood club is a lost cause.

I'd probably have a fit watching him throw a strop on the halfway line for us.
If you want to build him up you have to give him 350k so he feels like a 350k player.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

--Gordon---Kane---Saka--
----Foden--Bellingham----
------------Rice-------------

That's a pretty sick front 6 - never a better chance for England to win something

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

People say this before every tournament.
Aye they do, and I think it is the expectations that simply sink them. Still, on sheer talent, this is a solid squad. It is more the mentality combined with the English tabloids that is the bugbear here.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Im not sure if Solanke can change national teams but if he can he should play for his fathers country Nigeria. The way he has been treated in favor of that prick Toney is disgraceful.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Maguire I can live with. He's always been better for England than Man Utd and he's been in fairly decent form for them this season.

Defence and GK is obviously our weak point though.

This Branthwaite looks like a hell of a talent.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

--Gordon---Kane---Saka--
----Foden--Bellingham----
------------Rice-------------

That's a pretty sick front 6 - never a better chance for England to win something
Will get beat by any decent team. No protection in midfield

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
This attitude partially explain why England never win anything. Crap players like Maguire should be weeded out mercilessly as early as possible. Its embarrassing to see him in an England shirt.

Yeah but he's actually not been that bad for England and we haven't really had great options there over the past 4-6 years.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom