• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Turns out it's just the international games he'll miss!
giphy.gif

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Meanwhile Auba has liked an aftv Instagram post asking for Xhaka transfer. Seriously, who controls his social media accounts? He likes so many random posts. :lol:
Please tell me this is true.
But this is what I’m saying. Xhaka’s mistakes make him look like a clown and a clown is no man to respect.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Footballers don’t even take time off when their children are being born or at times of bereavement.
They do actually.

David Silva when his son was in hospital and Lukaku when his father died are two examples.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Wenger has held this club back so much by signing him and Mustafi. We'd have won the league by now if Wenger wasn't an idiot. Emery has worked miracles so far

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Wenger has held this club back so much by signing him and Mustafi. We'd have won the league by now if Wenger wasn't an idiot. Emery has worked miracles so far
I can sympathise with Wenger a bit. He never had Don Raul to help him out instead of that bald fraud but I also think he should have humbled himself and left some years earlier. Imagine if he left back in 2014 and then Klopp took over after his sabbatical. If only.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Imagine how much more captainy he'll become with a child to order around.
Happened to Fred Van Vleet as soon as his second kid was born. Guy got his shooting boots on in the playoffs and finals. He was hitting 3's on the regular, but we're talking about Xhaka here, so that sort of outcome is not gonna happen. It's a complete pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom