Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Injuries to Ferguson and Tierney are killers for the Scots would’ve had them winning the group if both fit.

Switzerland are a proper one man band now. Could them finishing bottom here.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Of course I support Switzerland but outside of Xhaka and Akanji there is no player remotely good in the squad. Hoping to get past the group stage but not too likely. Our option up front is Amdouni who can’t start for Burnley and Shaqiri is well past it.
Our defence is also weak. Schar in a Swiss shirt has been horrible to date and don’t get me started on our fullback options hardly even professional level.
I’m a fan and will support but we are major underdogs.
If we somehow get past the group stage it will be purely down to Xhaka’s leadership.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom