Group D: Poland, Netherlands, Austria, France

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I think the Netherlands will make it through the group stage, but after that, it will be very challenging. It's strange that we're not performing as well considering many players are playing at a high level abroad and even at top clubs. However, I feel like we lack decisive players who can make a difference.

A lot will depend on whether De Jong is fit enough; otherwise, it will be a huge challenge to fill the midfield adequately.

Defensively, we're solid, and I think Koeman will start with 5 defenders. But offensively and in midfield, it's not clicking well enough to play a significant role, like reaching the semi-finals, for example.

For me, England and France are the clear favorites to win the Euros

GDeep™

League is very weak
French attack looks crap, but you can say that for nearly every team in the competition.

Gone are the days of Pires, Henry, Zidane, Figo, Costa, RvP, Robben etc.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

When you see the France squad you realise how overrated the England squad actually are.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Deschamps and Southgate fighting to see who can hold their nations back more:

How I Met Your Mother Barney GIF by Laff

Happy World Cup GIF by Three Lions

Frustrated London GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When you see the France squad you realise how overrated the England squad actually are.
I think both teams best equipped to win the euros imo France have better defense than England that could be the difference to win major competition

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom