• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can someone clarify what the situation is with him? Have we gotten rid of him? Aboslutely vital to do so considering his crazy wages.
Gone back to Roma on loan again there were talks about him canceling his contract but nobody confirmed that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We terminate his contract. good luck Mkhi.

Arsenal statement on Mkhi “We have agreed to terminate his contract with us by mutual consent to allow him to join Roma in a permanent move

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Will never forget that game where he got three assissts nor him helping getting us Auba.

Shame it didn't work out, but all the best.

roz

Fake News Merchant

We terminate his contract. good luck Mkhi.

Arsenal statement on Mkhi “We have agreed to terminate his contract with us by mutual consent to allow him to join Roma in a permanent move
Weird one for me, delighted he’s gone but despite him being a trash footballer he does manage to come up with some decent numbers, bit miffed we got zilch for him, even 1-5 million would have been ok.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Weird one for me, delighted he’s gone but despite him being a trash footballer he does manage to come up with some decent numbers, bit miffed we got zilch for him, even 1-5 million would have been ok.

He was on very high wages so those are now fully gone.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
We didn't get a fee for him but at least we didn't have to pay him off. It may very well be his last assist as his wages can now help to secure Auba.

roz

Fake News Merchant
He was on very high wages so those are now fully gone.
Yeah I know but still, giving away players just seems like such an Arsenal thing to do. Hes got bags of experience & played for some big clubs and did relatively well over there. Charity fc at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom