• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Horseface to Madrid...

Taozhe

Heh! Always trying to steal players from other teams ... now hope Ruud goes ;)

then they haf to rely on Saha

himanshu

yeah he should fo they wont win anything for another 4 years..atleast........

fergie will probably buy some young bast*rd who cant play to save his life!!

Gunner4life09

i hope he goes to Real or Barcelona, i don't really care wich one as long as he goes. Alex Ferguson has been stealing players for so long its time he got his own medicine.

But sadly if Rudd goes to Real or Barcelona, the money that Fergy will get he'll probably spend it on someone who's **** good. i only hope he buys someone who he thinks is good but ends up a flop like Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Bellion and all those countless flops that Ferguson has spend millions of pounds on.

Ak

juan pabalo veron?

yeah but then ferge got 20 million from the beckham sale, n didnt really buy any1 spectaculor.

hope ruud does go n ferge buys a 30 million flop! (or veron again)

Shirley

It is reported that the horseface will go to Real Madrid and then Man UTD will choose BOBO Vieri to replace his position. :?

IW8

A "source" on Redcafe is convinced that there's a "done deal" on Van Diverboy! According to his post Diverboy will be sold for 28 Million GBP, in the summer but wouldn't say if it was to RM or Barca!

brady

good riddance i say, though if he does get another penalty against us, he's the man to take it...ha ha ha. he is a truly abominable piece of crap and his diving against chelsea to get huth sent off (though i am not a big fan of huth) was another highlight in his determination to get into holland's diving team for athens. and while we are on the topic, when will any referee have the actual balls to send off paul scholes? he's a nasty little ___ (fill in your own choice profanity) millwall for the cup!

Henry IV

I really hope he goes. I'm sick and tired of his "dive-get a penalty-pick up the ball-score" routine. It would be strange if New **** sold RvN, after struggling without Beckham, but then again Fergie hasn't been at the races this season (pun fully intended) so he could be sold.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom