• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Fresneda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I've never heard of this guy, still any signing I'd be willing to give a crack, at this stage he plays the last position we need. Give him a crack in the summer, right now lets focus on a winger or CM.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It depends on the player and the price. There was about 6 clubs interested in Gabriel Jesus.
Yeah but he must make clear he only wants us. We can’t convince players to come here and sell your project

Reactions: A_G

Diesel

If hes available in the summer we will get him. Monitoring the situation with 14 days left in window 😀.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Chelseas last 2 signings have signed like 7 year contract and 8.5 year deal. So basically most players going to Chelsea now are going to ask for the same.

Madness but if that makes them happy fair play. Hope Mudryk does his ACL first game and that new centre back similar. Brilliant watching them having to play 43 year old Azpi and Kepa despite having spent 500m.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

More like Cedric out leaving us with:

White/Frezzy
Saliba/Holding
Gabriel/Tomiyasu
Zinny/Tierney

Send Holding to the glue factory and sign NDicka in the summer as another left footed CB

🔙🔛🔝

• Love
Reactions: A_G

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Does not bode well for Brooke Norton-Cuffy IMO. I'm not sure we need both our full backs to be inverted but this guy does look very talented if I must say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom