• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'I've joined Villarreal to win La Liga' - Pires

informed1

I've not seen this on the site yet (could be my eysight) if it is then lock and point me in the direction

'I've joined Villarreal to win La Liga' - Pires

71355470.jpg

Wish him the best...seems so strange in another clubs gear

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
What's the French for 'dreamer'? In all seriousness I'm going to keep an eye on Villarreal and Pires during the coming season. Hope they do well again.

Gothics

Words of confidence from Bobby. But confidence and realisticism are two different thing altogether. I would love for Bobby to do well wherever he goes. But the yellow submarines will not win the La Liga in the next few years. Think he forgot about the existence of Barca and Real Madrid. There might be a number of players leaving Villarreal after their good performance in their maiden CL. Senna and Riquelme are the players most prone to leaving. And winning the La Liga needs more consistency than the CL as you play week in week out. But I hope that Bobby enjoys his new club and his football as much as he enjoyed in Arsenal.

Good luck to Bobby P out there. Villarreal might have a chance of coming second this season, especially with Nihat banging in the goals and maybe Ayala at the centre of the defence.

Tony Montana

Established Member
Gothics said:
Words of confidence from Bobby. But confidence and realisticism are two different thing altogether.

Indeed, 'realisticism' isn't even a real word. :lol: It's called 'realism' mate.

@Pires; 'Hey bobby! What's the french for unrealistic'?

liridon

well i hope the will get la liga because i hate both real madrid and barcelona, and we will be proud of u Pires .

he can dream!
maybe he still thinks hes at a quality club like arsenal :D
but it will ihit home soon! poor bobby
but if he does good on him because he deserves it :D

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
win la liga? no disrespect to villarreal, but how are they able to compete with barca or RM? and with the addition of pires, they still cant. LOL

Ricky_AFC

Well good luck to him with that. I'd like them to win it and i'll be keeping an eye on Bobby and them next year. Best of luck.

Jameel46

Established Member
Villarreal don't have a good enough striker to win La Liga. Forlan had a great first season, but wasn't that good last season. good luck to pires anyway.

cesc18

very optimistic i have to say
but good luck anyway bobby
i ll keep my eye on villareal this season :wink:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
Villarreal don't have a good enough striker to win La Liga. Forlan had a great first season, but wasn't that good last season. good luck to pires anyway.

Hopefully for their sake; Riquelme, Pires and Nihat will all get in to double figures.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom