• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere The Coach

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
That was probably the most creative midfield we've ever had. It didn't last long but if Cesc can have some kind of "redemption " with us, I'll be delighted. Santi aside, the search for a long term creative midfielder goes on. I hope Ode will drop by for a chat too. Truly great players inspire.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The permission granted line is hilarious. Does Josh call himself or Edu for "permission" to speak to Jack?

Here I Am Mirror GIF by Jeopardy!

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Would it be a decent club for him to try senior management? I'll readily admit to being woefully ignorant about football in the New World.

Worst team in their conference from what I can see, rock bottom last season. MLS is weird though, more of traditional American sports format, no relegation etc, and if it's anything like the other sports (not 100% sure about this), bad teams tend to lean into being bad once they can conclude they're not competing for anything as they get rewarded in the off-season for it.

Owned by Kroenke though so I guess that might be a factor here with regards to Wilshere potentially getting the job.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom