• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Jakub Kiwior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left sided centre back perfect backup for gabriel

1st White saliba gabriel zinchenko

2nd Tomi holding kiwior Tierney

Allows us to sell Cedric to Fulham then you can still sign the Spanish right back aswell and either loan him back or keep him meaning that if desperate white can then move to defensive mid

africe

Holding does not play on the left side, this guy seems to play on the left side, so should be a Gabriel backup, right? He's left footed too.
If he is left footed, it would be cover/competition for Gabriel I reckon. LCB doesn't have another natural left footed option.
I was under the impression that Holding has been covering for Gabriel a bit this season because we haven't had any other left-footed CBs, but I may be misremembering. In any case he'd have all of Saliba, Gabriel, White and Kiwior ahead of him now, so might be a good time to move him on

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’m seeing info that he plays at CB, LB and can do a job in midfield as well.

Wonder what this says about Elneny’s injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom