• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't bad. Wasn't great though. I do think this was a game for Rice to be the 6 today. He's not the super progressive passer but he's perfect at stopping the umpteen counters Bayern were hitting us with. Jorginho doesn't have the pace to deal with that, no matter how well he positions himself.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Very sh*t for Watkins goal today btw

With his experience you'd think he would better with that ball but nope he hits the ball straight to a Villa player (Tielemans) which he dinks towards Watkins.

If Jorginho plays at the Allianz, our chance of qualifying is slim. Pavlovic will eat him up

Reactions: A_G

Gn1212

Teams have figured out our usage of Jorginho.

Brentford, Porto, City, Bayern, etc.

Players are running by him like he's a cone, you take the ball off him high up the pitch, you might as well count him out of the equation as he won't be able to recover.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
This is another one I don't want to see again, they were running past him for fun, no creativity, no quality, just an old man doing the basics we could probably see from Elneny.

Good career though but it's time to get rid

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Shouldn’t play unless it’s a game you expect to dominate at home, but ideally he leaves to be replaced by someone younger

He did quite well yesterday. Our third best player behind Saliba and Tomiyasu.

I would rather keep him, than Partey.
Replacing them both in one window, wouldn't be the best usage of transfer funds.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom