• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Jorgi giving us plenty of variation in our play, cute balls forward into runners helping us a lot. We put so much pressure on Saka to create but now Jorginho has got players cooking.

Buhry

Established Member

Top notch passing again yesterday, involved in the buildup to several of the goals. We need to find a younger version of this man. But also extend him because he still has a lot of value to offer in the squad.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Jorgi giving us plenty of variation in our play, cute balls forward into runners helping us a lot. We put so much pressure on Saka to create but now Jorginho has got players cooking.

Saka appears to function best as a primary creator near secondary creators, now he's close to Jorginho and Ødegaard in build up they're consistently finding him in dangerous positions he's completely demolishing the goals and assists. Also helps Ødegaard and Jorginho as they can function much more as secondary creator/controller types which suits their games better.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I would defo activate that 1 year option. But it all depends on the midfielder we bring in this summer. If it’s a DLP / no6 sitting player like Jorginho, I don’t know if there will be space for him and maybe he won’t be open to warming the bench. There were even rumours of him leaving last summer if I remember correctly.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Another great performance. Probably didn't have the legs to make it to 90 min and keep up the tempo which Brentford were distrupting.

His passes does things to me.

NZgunner

he's been far better for us this season than I thought he would be, I feel comfortable seeing him in the starting line up each week

even with Partey back fit, I still think Jorginho will be starting against Porto and City

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Arteta made mistake taken him off our attack suddenly gone quite must start against Porto

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jorginho leaving at the end of the season after winning the Prem with us...

3ade5faaf6fa2abe8aa431fda5f3be92.png

... before changing his mind and signing a new contract 🙏

#Don

Fallout

Seemingly for this system to work well, we need one pass master near the box for short through balls (Ødegaard) + one pass master from deep for longer through balls (Jorgi)

With those two conditions, we can surround the team with players who are less adventurous but very secure in possession and still have enough about us to be a threat offensively

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Aging like fine wine, we really bought an experienced winner and elite passer for just 12m

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom