• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Antonio Reyes (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuma75

well, so we gonna swap "player who has no desire to play for Arsenal" with
another "player who has no desire to play for Arsenal", huh?

cant get any better can it?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
not very true fuma. baptista didnt join us because he wanted the spanish passport. i am sure he would be more than happy to join us given the fact that he is low in pecking order and had a terrible season in madrid

junialum

Baptista had said it was an honour for Arsenal to be interested in him. But every fecking player dreams to play for Real, even Fabregas.

So I'd take him than a certain No. 9 whose allegiance swings like a pendulum.

Arsenalguru

Reyes - I didn't feel I betray Athelico.

He wants to celebrate his very happy birthday tomorrow with the signing of Real.

Happy Birthday stupid boy!

thegame24

Established Member
when the **** is he gonna leave?

so many times i wanted this asshole to leave yet everyone was sucking his ****.

**** see what happens

Fallen_Angel

Well, I've heard in the Daily Mail that it's not gonna happen. Wenger said so anyway. That Real Madrid haven't given an offer.

I quote Wenger:

"It's like you want to marry Miss World but she doesn't want you. I can help you, but she doesn't want you, so what can I do?"

XD

The headline was something like "Dream on Reyes..." or that was mentioned in the article. But I saw that too somewhere there anyway!

haha. :lol:

Octavio - gunner

I almost want Reyes to stay and watch him freeze his ass in the bench. Hey he will finally learn some english in the Emirates if he stays, like:
"**** you Reyes" or "Get the **** out of here you stupid little spoiled child" "go have your milk and cookies with mommy"
But then I guess he's not that smart so I'll tell him in spanish:
Chinga tu reputa madre estúpido escuincle mimado no eres lo suficiente hombre para jugar en el Arsenal pendejete de mierda.
But I do love the team more than I hate Reyes so really hope he leaves.

cubbz_th14

there is no news on this deal this evening - the only arsenal deal being talked about is the cole-gallas one - maybe this one is falling apart too :cry:

polar87

Marca have reported at 4.30 pm today that baptista was not at training today, in order to negotiate a deal with arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom