• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp - Whats his next move?

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
He said in an interview he's going to take a sabbatical for half a year. That really puzzled me.

So maybe either he wants to be available when half way next season someone gets sacked at an interesting club or he's going to Russia or somewhere else with a summer league.

E

Enoch

Well, the job he wanted wasn't available, so he'll sit it out hoping it will be at the end of next season. Guardiola's contract runs out next summer, it's the only situation that makes sense for him to take a break.

If he wanted City or Madrid, he would have been hired by now.

GabeGooner

Well, the job he wanted wasn't available, so he'll sit it out hoping it will be at the end of next season. Guardiola's contract runs out next summer, it's the only situation that makes sense for him to take a break.

If he wanted City or Madrid, he would have been hired by now.
Maybe he just genuinely wants a rest. It must be nice to have the money and momentum as a manager to just stop working and go on a 6-12 month holiday break.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

All indications from the comments from ex-players and board members that Klopp will be succeeding Guardiola at Bayern after next season.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I reckon Pep will need a CL at Bayern sooner or later. Walking that league becomes less impressive year on year. Let's not forget when Pep joined Bayern were the reigning CL champions, I think Pep is under a bit of pressure heading into next season.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You wonder if Bayern have tapped him up.
All of Germany has been inspired what Klopp had done there with so little. It makes you wonder if it was Bayern's plan to destroy Dortmund bit by bit until Klopp inevitably jumped ship. They probably couldn't stand another German team gaining that sort of success and plaudits.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom