• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurrien Timber: ACL Injury, Back in Training

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It always gonna be like that before he involved with 1st team games with Tomi back there no need to rush Timber let him play one or tow u21 games
Yeah, it's a good realization so we don't have to ponder if he will be in the squad soon. We will have confidence about him coming back when we see him play U21.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I just don't see Timber starting any real minutes of importance for us.
He won’t. This is essentially an early pre-season before pre-season for him. That way when the team comes back, he’ll be at the level to gain match sharpness at the same rate as them and therefore (fingers crossed) be completely ready at the start of next season.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He won’t. This is essentially an early pre-season before pre-season for him. That way when the team comes back, he’ll be at the level to gain match sharpness at the same rate as them and therefore (fingers crossed) be completely ready at the start of next season.

At best he'll get a run out vs Everton on the final day if we've wrapped the game up imo.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Let's set the scene. Last day of the season, City have dropped points to Fat Ange and we've won the prior 4 fixtures. If we win the match, we win the league. We're defending a narrow 1-0 lead to Everton at about 60 minutes. Tomi pulls up lame because of course he does. Peter Drury exclaims, "By God, Lee Dixon, that's Timber's music". Timber comes in and locks the left side down. 1-0 to the Arsenal rings throughout the stadium and the 14th league title is celebrated over Bald and German tears.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom