• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cobra Kai Havertz: No Mercy

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Welcome King Kai. I will look forward how he will do here. A bit sceptical, but there is a good player in there. Mikel has proven to make some players better in whom he gives the confidence.

It isn't giving me Willian vibes.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is a bizarre one because of how he might be used, but it's exciting to see what's going to happen. His talent is undisputed, it's about getting the most out of it.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
I always saw this a strange signing. Seems like farteta is copying daddy peps system next season, not sure how well thats going to turn out.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Manager Mikel Arteta added: “Kai is a player of top quality. He has great versatility and is an intelligent player. He will bring a huge amount of extra strength to our midfield and variety to our play.
But but but he "changed position" and "doesn't look like a midfielder"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rice and Havertz feels like the pieces that give Arteta exactly what he wants our 3 man midfield to finally be.

Also...how the **** did I never put Havertz and Cobra Kai together until just now ffs 😅

Great thread title!

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom