• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely explosive. Fantastic debut and showcase of whats to come (attacking wise at least)

Saying that, we shouldnt really be getting ahead of ourselves to start him at OT. I know its not saying much but Kola has been our most solid defender this season so I think he can hold his spot for one more game. KT should be fuly fit for his PL debut.

I'm more worried about our right hand side for the United game.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Just what we all hoped for. The way we utilise the fullbacks he will bag tonnes of assists. What I liked about him was that when he got in a good position to cross or went past the defender, there was no hesitation from him, straight away picks out our attackers, the defence don't get much time to set themselves up.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely explosive. Fantastic debut and showcase of whats to come (attacking wise at least)

Saying that, we shouldnt really be getting ahead of ourselves to start him at OT. I know its not saying much but Kola has been our most solid defender this season so I think he can hold his spot for one more game. KT should be fuly fit for his PL debut.

I'm more worried about our right hand side for the United game.
If he is fit he starts. A 6 day rest should be enough. He is a player that thrives in big occasions. Away to United is the perfect place to bring him in for his league debut. He doesnt play the occasion he will play the match and regardless of how many people look down on it this is a player that's played away to Ibrox with huge expectation. A game at Old Trafford will be nothing in comparison.

Loved how he had bhoy on his boot. Tears.

Hooplehead

Still looked half fit to me, should've came off at 60 minutes, much more to come from KT.

I've always said he'll look even better in the EPL than in the SPL, a lot of his best games were in Europe for Celtic, people underestimate how difficult it is to look good against a packed 10 man defense, he'll find it much easier to pick out a striker against teams that actually move up the pitch.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Still looked half fit to me, should've came off at 60 minutes, much more to come from KT.

I've always said he'll look even better in the EPL than in the SPL, a lot of his best games were in Europe for Celtic, people underestimate how difficult it is to look good against a packed 10 man defense, he'll find it much easier to pick out a striker against teams that actually move up the pitch.
Welcome back mate.

Kingofthebongo

How long till Barca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom