• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

La Liga is going to be top banter this season.

Barca should still walk it but Valverde has to be one of the worst managers at a top club going.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Benzema is like the forgotten man despite playing for the biggest club in the world for what seems like 10 years.

Nobody mentions him when talking about strikers of his generation.

His selflessness is his downfall. For years he sacrificed his own game for the good of Ronaldo and the team. He's very popular with everyone in the club though. I think it could end up being a case of when he's gone people will finally appreciate him.

Iceman10

Established Member
Was funny @ 92 minutes for RM against Sevilla when Bale had a chance to put the match to bed and instead of going for goal himself there was an option to pass to Vasquez. Sevilla then started a counter-attack and one could feel people more than ready to get the knives out for Bale once more. lol.

RM are in second place despite all the turmoil. I still think they are not expected to be in contention for big trophies this season. There are people on either side of the fence regarding Casemiro, and I'm with those who are not convinced.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Messi really is the best player of all time. Pretty sure no one will ever be close to him in my lifetime. Can't believe people hold the world cup against him. Like anyone is even close to his skill

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Barca back to the winning way against Villarreal at home, but they still look very shaky. Messi only played 45 minutes because he went off at HT due to a minor calf injury.

Valladolid-Granada 1-1 and Betis-Levante 3-1.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom