• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's just put in an immense performance against the Dutch. There's no centre-back on the planet better at the moment, don't care what anyone says.

17059.jpg

Chami

One of the many good thing about Koscielny is that he is quite lean despite being strong enough. Which means that he doesn't weight too much and his body, particulary his knees, may be able to go on for longer that it is usually expected.

africe

But, but but... He's in decline though. :lol:

The truth is he's at his ****ing peak right now. It's masterclasses every week.
To be fair, I'd say the 2015/16 campaign was his worst in a while, so you could understand why people thought that. Been immense in the Euros and so far this season though.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Martian - non noté! :lol::lol:

FFS... Like his career has been since AM doubted him the next T. Henry.

TBF, generally FF, and most football publications, do not note a player
playing just 15 or 20 min,
Comparing Martial to T Henry was lunacy. I was not on A-M at the time, but I had no doubt then that Martial was way overrated and overpriced. Nothing since has made me change my mind! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom