• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

League Cup 2019/20

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

might be harsh to axe the competition, maybe just have it be for non-European sides as say yes suggested

GDeep™

League is very weak

might be harsh to axe the competition, maybe just have it be for non-European sides as say yes suggested
What’s the point of that? You devalue the competition. Sponsors and TV will lose interest.

I don’t think there is any need for two domestic competitions.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There are too many games, this is the obvious one to axe. I'm all for it, keep the FA Cup as our single domestic cup competition. I'm also for expanding the squads to 28 players. Why should a team suffer just because they've been unlucky with injuries when another club has been lucky with injuries. Actually this season we haven't been so bad but I'm thinking of all clubs anyway. Well apart from Sp**s, they should have a squad off 11 and keep their fingers crossed!

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom