• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
UTD. players leaving Manchester airport. The world's becoming a crazy place thanks to all the warmongering. I hope they do make their nice juicy profits out their arms deals.

article-3349298-2F2466B500000578-102_964x386.jpg

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He's been running the show in midfield for them. Schneiderlin's injured also.

Running what where now? He's been horrendous, a complete flop so far. He has a goal and assist in his last two PL games but before that contributed absolutely zero. Yanited fans think he's the best CM in the league too... joke.

Past it, Bayern did well to fetch £13M.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Schweinsteiger has given us a lot of control which is what Van Gaal always, always wants. Never been more evident then the other week against PSV, when he came off our passing game fell apart and we were a shambles by the end. I think he is capable of more but tactically the midfielders are restricted. I still expect him to improve though and can't complain with this suspension. At least he'll get a winter break which he is used to.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
They now have Schneiderlin to run that show... Couldn't get worse than that, Flamini level player.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Flamini is a joke tbh. Without a club and training at Arsenal then Wenger decides on a whim to add him to his plans shows the lack of true planning there.
Cant really disagree with that :lol: He did start off really well for us though. The rest, as he should be, is history.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
As for Schneiderlin all of a sudden being turd :lol:

There are a few very good players looking distinctly average under LVG.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
It's a little hard to judge some of United players right now because they're playing such poor football most of the time, I really didn't expect them to be so boring considering how the Dutch played under van Gaal in the WC, which was pretty entertaining to be honest.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Probably, but the way they're playing is also securing them more points than they're worth, so it's a question of what you want from your team. There's no chance that they would've more points than now if they played a more open game. Van Gaal is a clown but points-wise he doing okay so far.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Flamini is a joke tbh. Without a club and training at Arsenal then Wenger decides on a whim to add him to his plans shows the lack of true planning there.
No planning????????

He was free FFS. That's a Wenger plan if I've ever seen one!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom