• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Man U equalised. What a finish by Martial. Most would have just shot straight from that angle. Great chip.

Some numpties here were laughing at that signing. At 19 hes better than Groud and Lollcott combined.

Wenger wont buy unless it improves the squad. Obviously thinks Walcott is better.

He's more talented than Giroud and Theo , but better ? Come on . Mate 30 mill is still 30 mill. Sanchez and Özil went for much less than this guy . City spent a **** load doesn't they have got value for it . Frankly that spending is well within their comfort zone .

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Rooney looks to his left, sees Martial where CRonaldo would be...he looks forward, expects to see Tevez but sees nothing.

How could they go into a season with a team like this?

Rooney himself switches very good/horrible every other game. More horrible than good, these days.

Stoneh

He's more talented than Giroud and Theo , but better ? Come on . Mate 30 mill is still 30 mill. Sanchez and Özil went for much less than this guy . City spent a **** load doesn't they have got value for it . Frankly that spending is well within their comfort zone .

Come on mate, most strikers in PL are better than those two. You give chances to Martial what these two have wasted and he would be on 20+. We are bottom of the league with clear chance conversion rate. Being near top of league with worst strikers is testimony to our creative players. Mainly Özil and Sanchez. And major emarrassment for those two.

Edit: ive been slagging these two off for last few weeks.. i bet they bang em in today.. and i will look like a dork!:D

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Martial isn't better than Giroud. For the last time Giroud is a good striker he's just one of the most inconsistent front men we've ever had and his low points are terrible.

I honestly think Martial is better than Theo though.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Schneiderlin isn't being used properly. He is more of a Darren Fletcher and needs to go box to box but Van Gaal insists on 2 holding midfielders.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Crying lad. Absolutely fantastic comedy, beats your title by a country mile.

How is he more of a B2B?

- He can't shoot
- He can't dribble
- He can't run with the ball
- He has no vison
- His off the ball movement is nonexistent
- His passing is ****
- He's a massive ***** on the ball
- etc.

So basically he has no attributes to play B2B, yet, he's being used wrong??

You've got to be kidding. Fellaini starts over him for a reason, and that says it all.

Fletcher was btw a much better footballer, miles better.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How is he more of a B2B?

- He can't shoot
- He can't dribble
- He has no vison
- His passing is ****
- etc.

You've got to be kidding. Fellaini starts over him for a reason, and that says it all.

Fletcher was btw a much better footballer, miles better.
He is a high energy player similar to how Fletcher was, he needs to go box to box but is restricted in Van Gaal's positional game. I agree though that Fletcher was better on the ball and they are not exactly the same. I compared them because there seems to be a misplaced opinion that he should be compared to Carrick or Coquelin etc. Fellaini has been starting because otherwise we struggle on set pieces as we saw yesterday, Van Gaal should have bought another CB to partner Smalling as Jones and Rojo are too injury prone.

Also Fletcher got plenty of stick from United fans and there were a lot of doubts at the start of his first team career, some even accused him of being Fergie's pet as they are both Scottish. But he became a top quality player who made the likes of Wenger cry through his mentality as much as his talent before a bad illness halted him in his prime.

scytheavatar

Established Member

How is he more of a B2B?

- He can't shoot
- He can't dribble
- He has no vison
- His passing is ****
- etc.

All those didn't stop people from saying Ramsey needs to be played as a B2B...............

Aevi

Hale End FC
All those didn't stop people from saying Ramsey needs to be played as a B2B...............
Of that list:

- Ramsey can shoot (debatable but still feel he has it in him)
- He can run with the ball
- He has vision
- He has great off the ball movement
- His passing is at the very least decent
- etc.

Much, much better player than Schneiderlin, and definitely capable of a box-to-box role.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
@Juan Matas Beard @Rosso

Do you guys think you can get top 4? You must be pretty gutted that you couldn't take advantage of City slipping up two weeks in a row. If you had held against Chelsea and won against Sunderland you were right back in the race.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Schneiderlins certainly not the type of player people on here thought he was (i.e wanting him to partner Ramsey). In my opinion his best role is "let Wanyama do all the hard work and play a lot of lazy passes midfielder".

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
@Juan Matas Beard @Rosso

Do you guys think you can get top 4? You must be pretty gutted that you couldn't take advantage of City slipping up two weeks in a row. If you had held against Chelsea and won against Sunderland you were right back in the race.
I have no faith. The players seemed to give up after crashing out of the CL, December was a disastrous month and Van Gaal looks the same now too. Every little step forward is followed by 2 big ones back. Now it just feels like we're in a holding pattern waiting for the season to end and a managerial change.

With Kompany back and Aguero up front we're not catching City.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
@Rosso @Juan Matas Beard

What's with your lot hating on Gaitan so much? The guy is absolutely fantastic and an magician on the ball. I'd love him at Arsenal.

I'd understand it if you had someone better, but I look at your team and see the likes of Lindgard starting and wonder why your fans are so arrogant.

Reactions: BBF

scytheavatar

Established Member
@Rosso @Juan Matas Beard

What's with your lot hating on Gaitan so much? The guy is absolutely fantastic and an magician on the ball. I'd love him at Arsenal.

I'd understand it if you had someone better, but I look at your team and see the likes of Lindgard starting and wonder why your fans are so arrogant.

He is William Carvalho all over again, if he is good enough even if Utd didn't want him someone else would have brought him already. The fact that no one wants to bite is clear evidence that all the talk of him going to Utd is agent bullshit, and everyone who has scouted him came to the conclusion that he's not good enough. He has been linked to Utd since 2011 so I don't blame Utd fans being sick and tired of seeing his name.

Also my impression of him is that he's the Juan Mata type of player, classic number 10 playing in an era that has no room for a classic number 10, so I am not sure what the point of buying him is especially when he's the same age as Mata. The last thing Utd needs is another number 10 to be played out of position.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

@Rosso @Juan Matas Beard

It's a bit of a weird one, we've been linked with him for the past 5 years and reportedly signed him in every window since until nothing happens. Not sure if it's just his agent being a **** but he's become a bit of a running joke for that reason - hence it's immediately written off by people on the caf.

Seems like a tidy player though, fantastic dribbler and some of the passes and top corner curler shots he pulls off are outrageous. Tbh, I don't think most have even watched much of him.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
It's a bit of a weird one, we've been linked with him for the past 5 years and reportedly signed him in every window since until nothing happens. Not sure if it's just his agent being a **** but he's become a bit of a running joke for that reason - hence it's immediately written off by people on the caf.

Seems like a tidy player though, fantastic dribbler and some of the passes and top corner curler shots he pulls off are outrageous. Tbh, I don't think most have even watched much of him.

Ah, like we have with Gourcuff here. He has signed every window since 2008.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wonder if they move Martial up top and play depay on the left. He's been propper **** for them, but seems like the only option left.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom