• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lionel Messi: GOAT 🐐

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If the Striker could have picked the spot for the ball, weight, and shape of each cross he could not have picked better than those two balls.
Kubo has a laser guided rocket launcher attached to his leg. That goal was nuts.

This high school humanities teacher for a ref has been HORRIBLE.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Something about playing with the GOAT. If you are a pro with any pride you want Messi to remember you as a baller. We saw it in WC i thought De Paul and Mcallister were peak Kante and Makele. This turning Benny Cremaschi overnight into a player, changing Taylor into a goal scorer; Ronaldo doesn’t do this to teammates. He instills belief and a desire to perform just by stepping on pitch.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Two assists last night. Nine games left on the season. I'm thinking they have to win about six of them to get into the safe zone but maybe something like 5-6 wins with a couple of draws and no losses would do it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Expendables 4 type ****..

Dude did tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. Stopping a spotty faced teenager looking for a cuddle is a walk in the park compared to the things he's seen.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

@MaraDon sorry i doubted you on WC thread LVG is a total loser, yeah they rigged WC final by giving 2 penalties to France and they rigged it so Messi would deliver the best through ball ever against his side.

He really tarnished his legacy should not of gone to WC

Gunnerfan99

Dude did tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. Stopping a spotty faced teenager looking for a cuddle is a walk in the park compared to the things he's seen.
Looks like messi's bodyguard is more entertaining on live football on tv than actually messi himself

Batman

Looks like messi's bodyguard is more entertaining on live football on tv than actually messi himself
Wouldn't quite go that far but he certainly looks to be earning his pay.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Never thought long videos of whole matches could be uploaded to Twitter, but this proves the opposite.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Never thought long videos of whole matches could be uploaded to Twitter, but this proves the opposite.

The GOAT, so glad he finally got his deserved international trophies...

16npze.jpg

...but man this was hilarious :lol:

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What year is 1st place? Casually adding a 50% increase on his 3rd best ever return is insane.

Batman

What year is 1st place? Casually adding a 50% increase on his 3rd best ever return is insane.
I'm not sure but I would imagine it might be the 2011-12 season where he scored 73 in all competitions.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom