• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Paqueta

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Very nice player. Not a 100% sure for the LCM role. He's a bit too fond of dribbling and would need to adapt to a deeper role which he hasn't really ever played. Looks to have the tools for it though.

Feels a bit like the Martinez one - if he can adapt to a new role then he could be very exciting.

With that said; Aouar >>>
My brother it’s time to move on. Aouar? Aouar in 2022? The boy is not serious about football. He’ll end up in Mallorca FC by 2026.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Very nice player. Not a 100% sure for the LCM role. He's a bit too fond of dribbling and would need to adapt to a deeper role which he hasn't really ever played. Looks to have the tools for it though.

Feels a bit like the Martinez one - if he can adapt to a new role then he could be very exciting.

With that said; Aouar >>>

There has to be some underling issue with Aouar for big clubs to step away.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

My brother it’s time to move on. Aouar? Aouar in 2022? The boy is not serious about football. He’ll end up in Mallorca FC by 2026.
Well, he's still a better fit for the LCM hole we have in our starting 11 than Paqueta 🤷‍♂️

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

French clubs, Italian clubs... All take the piss. You can't bend over for those prices. Let the players kick up a stink if they want out else **** em.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Charles watts from his info believe Arsenal will make bid for Paqueta.

He said that the players entourage believe Arsenal will make a bid. And thats because the players entourage told Goal Brazil that they believe Arsenal will make a bid.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
What is Paq's position? I've never seen him but why are some saying there's no way he'd work as an 8 for us?

Give specifics. Not everyone has the same understanding as to what constitutes an "8".

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What is Paq's position? I've never seen him but why are some saying there's no way he'd work as an 8 for us?

Give specifics. Not everyone has the same understanding as to what constitutes an "8".
AM the position he play most at but can play as CM RW and CF. I don't watch ligue 1 but from his stats look he comfertably can play as 8 because his defensive stats are very good

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This would be the most exciting signing we'll make. Paqueta is a baller and he puts in a tackle as well. This would actually impress me if they get him in. He'd instantly up the pace of our transition game and he's versatile enough to fill multiple roles.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's see what lyon media will say later if we really interested and indeed negotiating with them

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
all the info seems to be coming through his staff, smells a bit like Raphinha to me...
I hear you, but we've got to be signing someone else this summer. It's odd that we've not moved for Tielemans yet, and Paqueta is a Brazilian who can play right wing or centrally so he sort of fits the profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom