• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Of The Match: Bayern (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Raya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saliba

• Gabriel

• Kiwior

• Jorginho

• Rice

• Havertz

• Martinelli

• Zinchenko

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GKwFgiTW0AAa2d2

Pop Tart

Established Member
ode worked his socks off and a nice ball for the saka goal while not being the actual assist

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Both Ødegaard and Saka were looking sharp and our best players. I gave the edge to Ødegaard.

White, Rice, Jorginho and Jesus all had good performances.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Give it to Saka for the goal and being the most dangerous despite being double teamed and still injured. O close behind.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Tough one this. I’d probably say White tbh, despite the miss. Saka and Ødegaard were decent enough too. Ødegaard pressed too much imo, and this set the tempo for others running around leaving open spaces. There was a desperation about it and it was too early.

Other than these 3, and maybe Havertz, it was a horror show.

Thought the subs done well, especially Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom