• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Of The Match: Brentford (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GIQJEgjXEAAiaiI

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jones and Tierney were fantastic for Brentford by not giving 2 clear pens to us, almost got the result.theyvwanted.

King Kai reigns supreme over them jabronies though 🔥

Badger_Revenge

White for me. He's looking so confident and being able to add assists means other teams can't just focus on Ødegaard and Saka on the right.

HighburyHigh

Ramsdale ****ed up but he pulled off a couple of great saves. His head could have gone for the 2nd half but he got better and redeemed himself.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

White easily, not sure many of the other players get more than a 7 out of 10 probably the 2 CB's get that. White about a 9.

elemoo

Gave it to Kai, White was amazing butno matter who was whipping in balls into the box (we have many that can) nobody else is putting those away. Jesus and Trossard would’ve been outmuscled.

Clutch goal at a clutch moment.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Jorghino's passes were excellent too. Was surprised when he was subbed off

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
In the first half it seemed to me in a fog of rage that Ramsdale was trying to scupper the game.

Redeemed himself on the second half? Well done lad.

Legend14

Established Member
Great fight today. Have to give it White. Lockdown defense and two assists. Big play Kai strikes again. Great energy by entire team to fight through the draw narrative.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
White easily. Best RB in the league the past 2 seasons.

Ramsdale, Rice, Saliba and Saka all had good performances.

Topside

White the 2nd assist perfect ball, right weight pass 86th min.

He deserves the new contract he is getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom