• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Brighton (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GBj7Iu-XYAAzhW8

Legend14

Established Member
Tough decision actually. Jesus and Ødegaard were excellent. If Ødegaard makes one shot, he takes it. Work rate was fantastic and he controlled everything.

Rice bossed the midfield. They had no choice but to go wide.

Jesus was a threat, outlet, and scored the winner.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Day where the midfielders all shone. Oordegard, Havertz and Rice all great.

Rice probably just gets it for me over O.

Buhry

Established Member

Ødegaard was really good imo except for not getting a goal but was instrumental otherwise.
Rice beast too especially at the end

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rice, Ødegaard, Saka, Jesus all close.

But gotta go with Ødegaard I think, it's his birthday too so why not!

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Feel like after every game these days I start to look for reasons not to give it to Rice. It’s telling really.

Anyway I’m giving to Ødegaard. He was mesmerising at times with his movement, he seemed unshackled somehow.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Feel like after every game these days I start to look for reasons not to give it to Rice. It’s telling really.

Anyway I’m giving to Ødegaard. He was mesmerising at times with his movement, he seemed unshackled somehow.
I genuinely don’t get the calls for Rice motm. Feels like it’s become a thing for everyone to always want him to have it.

He was really good, mind, but not a motm performance. I generally feel it’s very hard (and should be) for a defensive midfielder to get motm because of the nature of their game.

Anyways, without Øde we don’t dominate them like this and we don’t win it so it’s an easy for him. Jesus also very good, but he’s very good around the box all the time. Shouldn’t be there as much as he is.

djpeat

Cap, rice and saka was fantastic but gave it to birthday boy.
This new mid 3 is growing into their own
Great to see

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Could have been several players, but I enjoyed Saka's tormenting of ex-Leeds Milner. Mitoma had to constantly help him out in the end, which largely nullified him as an attacking threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom