• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Crystal Palace (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Easily Rice who was immense.

Saliba was very good and White played well also.

Jorginho impressive in his cameo performance.

Last edited:

Dennis10

Declan Rice. We haven't a midfielder this complete since Vieira. Very comfortable on the ball, covers a lot of ground and is very difficult to beat. However, what I probably loves the most about him is that he sometimes just shoots his tackles when the opponent least expects it. He wins possession 3-4 times every game with those decisions, and they'll add up to make a real difference for us. MOTM by a mile today, even though we had a lot of warriors out there today.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Few contenders including Rice, Saliba and White but Eddie for me.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rice was immense today, so excellent shout for MOTM.

But I have to give it to Nketiah, just about seals it for me. His action ultimately led to our win tonight, combined with some excellent work running the channels.

Eddie Nketiah - MOTM.

Jasinho

Easily Rice followed by Saliba, rest of the team was pretty cack but pulled through in the end.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rice or Saliba, both magnificent...Big Gabriel was amazing, but not on enough.

Shout out to Palace's best player David "The Predator" Coot, gave his all for the Eagles tonight and tried to change the game as best he could... unlucky **** 👍

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah easy one Rice monster performance specially defensively.

I'd give it to Eddie if he score one of his chances

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Nketieh. Won us the game with the pen and was at the heart of our best chances. Linked up well creating for the team too. His off the ball runs are great and give us another dimension. Unlucky not to score but won us the pen.

TopGunner81

Went for rice for obvious reasons! Partey was very good as was Saliba. Eddies all round game was good but let down by his finishing.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom