• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Crystal Palace (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Best thing about the Rice performance for me was that before when Partey had “one of those days” we wouldn’t have a hope in hell of getting 3 points as we were so reliant on him. Now even if he does drop his occasional stinker we have cover. Our robustness as a team is definitely on the way up.

We had a few passengers yesterday and still got 3 points and I love it

Badger_Revenge

Rice. Extremely solid and dependable in possession, tenacious without being rash in defense. Was nice to see him take his chance to get forward and feed Nketiah so effortlessly - it totally bamboozled the Palace defense that had been stalwart for most of the match.

Eddie has to finish those chances.

Pop Tart

Established Member
special fried rice all day. Great attacking passes and defensive work with his all round game, best game in arsenal colours , first of many hopefully

Pop Tart

Established Member
Best thing about the Rice performance for me was that before when Partey had “one of those days” we wouldn’t have a hope in hell of getting 3 points as we were so reliant on him. Now even if he does drop his occasional stinker we have cover. Our robustness as a team is definitely on the way up.

We had a few passengers yesterday and still got 3 points and I love it
What? partey was excellent. he was controlling the game as well

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What? partey was excellent. he was controlling the game as well

Not for me Clive. He was excellent defensively esp after we went down to 10 men. But I remember him giving the ball away quite a few times in the first half making simple passes. He was also quite poor in the final 3rd but it’s obviously a role he’s not familiar with so I’ll allow it.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Not for me Clive. He was excellent defensively esp after we went down to 10 men. But I remember him giving the ball away quite a few times in the first half making simple passes. He was also quite poor in the final 3rd but it’s obviously a role he’s not familiar with so I’ll allow it.
disagree to agree, i have seen plenty of poor partey performances this was not one of them. Playing some great balls and dictating the game along with rice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom