• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Fulham (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Partey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

• Saliba

• Kiwior

• Havertz

• Saka

• Trossard

• Martinelli

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Vieira - When we took Havertz and that useless ****e Partey off, we looked a much better side.

Fabio won the penalty, assisted our second goal, attempted a bicycle kick and a decent long range effort in extra time to force a good save from Leno.

White had a very good game passing like a prime Bonucci. Rice, as always good.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Some of our attackers gave a lot, Eddie and Fabio especially.

But can't be giving MOTM to any of our players after that, structure was so bad.

****ing 2-1 up at home when Fulham got a man sent off, but Adama still nearly WON it for them...awful from us.

Palhinha was brilliant in midfield, would give it to him.

dino bravo

The only two in the running were both subs. I'd give it to Vieira. Although Rice didn't do anything wrong.

Jasinho

Shambolic game management from Arteta. Viera though, wildly good when he came on and undoubtedly our best player in the 40min he played. Two assists and the only shot of the game that actually troubled Leno. Hope he can keep it up and take over from Havertz in the 8 role, heck he should be given the chance over Havertz regardless.

TopGunner81

Vieira all day! Eddie also good and Rice didn’t put a foot wrong.

All I want to know is who voted Ødegaard? He was well off it today

Tom Mix

Vieira's best game in an Arsenal shirt, certainly best competitive game, and the first time he's showed me he can be a regular. Thought his first contributions were a fluke but he went on to have a compleat performance looking confident and physically stronger than he ever has. First time Paddy's song has been sung for him without it being joking or ironic. More please.

Eddie Nketiah only other serious candidate. He did well from the bench, gave the attack focus, and was also crucial in almost winning us the game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fabio shame we didn't win because there will be more praise. Special mention to Eddie and also Rice

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Has to be Viera. Gutted that he didn’t get the headlines because of a late equalizer.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The only positive from this game was Fabio Vieira. He looked really confident out there, if he can build on this he will be an asset to the squad and potentially even get a starting place.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Havertz. No doubt, amazing again. You guys just don't get it. He ran backwards the most and the most at an angle, just look at the stats. Also nobody has ever had, on a Saturday while wearing that number, made that many passes from the right to the left. Just amazing ****, lucky we have Arteta who picks up on things like that. Galaxy brain all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom